Sinn (Ref. 244 ti) Titanium Chonometer
Helmet Sinn Spezialuhren was founded in 1961 by Helmut Sinn in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Helmut Sinn was a flight instructor and a pilot who had a passion for aviation and watches. He set out to create timepieces that met the demanding requirements of pilots and other professionals in extreme conditions.
In 1994 Lothar Schmidt acquired the company from Helmut Sinn. He renamed it Sinn Spezialuhren GmbH. Schmidt continued to uphold Sinn's reputation for creating tough and dependable watches. Under Schmidt's leadership, Sinn has expanded its product range to include a wide variety of models, ranging from traditional pilot watches to sophisticated chronographs and diving watches.
Reference: 244 ti
Features: Chronometer 80000 A/m Antimagnetic
Strap/bracelet: Sinn titanium bracelet
Box/Papers: Yes, full set.
CONDITION & SERVICING
- This Sinn comes as a complete set with box and papers.
- The dial is in excellent condition only showing a small mark above the 7 o'clock marker. Also a small mark on the crystal next to 9 o'clock.
- Markers and hands both having matching patina.
- Case is unpolished and overall very good condition.
- Watch is running on spec being serviced in 22'.