King Seiko (Ref. 44-9990)
The King Seiko line was introduced in 1963 as a response to the demand for high-precision watches. The name "King Seiko" was chosen to signify the superior quality and precision of these timepieces.
King Seiko was in direct competition with another Seiko line, Grand Seiko, which was introduced in 1960. Both lines aimed to establish Seiko as a manufacturer of high-quality, precise watches.
Model: King Seiko 44-9990
Strap: Keepiece epsom strap
CONDITION & SERVICING
- This King Seiko watch comes as a watch only.
- Dial and hands are in excellent condition. There is a small amount of patina behind the Seiko logo.
- Case is unpolished and edges are sharp. There is a small dent on the bottom left lug.
- Caseback gold medallion is in very good condition.
- Watch was recently serviced by our watchmaker and is running on spec.