Ladies Heuer 980.025 200m Quartz Professional
Edouard Heuer established his watchmaking workshop in St-Imier, Switzerland, in 1860.
Heuer became closely associated with sports and motorsports events, providing precise timing instruments. In 1916, Heuer introduced the "Micrograph," the first stopwatch capable of measuring time to 1/100th of a second.
Dashboard Chronographs: In the early 20th century, Heuer developed dashboard chronographs for automobiles and aircraft. These instruments were widely used in the emerging world of motorsports, establishing Heuer as a leading name in sports timing.
Acquisition by Techniques d'Avant Garde (TAG): In 1985, the company was acquired by Techniques d'Avant Garde (TAG), a Luxembourg-based holding company. This led to the formation of TAG Heuer, combining the rich heritage of Heuer with the new ownership.
Case: Stainless steel with PVD coating
Lug to lug: 35mm
Strap: Heuer bracelet
Box & papers: No
CONDITION & SERVICING
- Dial is in very good condition showing a nice matte finish.
- Hands and markers are matching.
- Bezel is in excellent condition.
- The case is unpolished and in excellent condition.
- Bracelet and clasp are showing a little PVD wear.
- Watch is running correctly, previous service history is unknown.