1972 Heuer Skipper Ref. 1564 With Box and Papers
The Heuer Skipper was first introduced in 1968, designed specifically for sailors and boating enthusiasts. Its name "Skipper" suggests its nautical inspiration.
The Skipper gained its popularity because it was one of the first watches to feature a dedicated regatta timer complication. This complication is used to count down the critical minutes before the start of a yacht race. It helped sailors time their maneuvers precisely during the pre-start sequence.
Reference: 1564 (1163 between the lugs)
Strap/bracelet: Epsom plus original Heuer strap and buckle
Lug width: 20mm
Box/Papers: Yes, full set.
CONDITION & SERVICING
- This Heuer comes as a complete set with box, papers and original strap/buckle.
- The dial is in excellent condition.
- Markers and hands are in excellent condition both having matching patina.
- Case is unpolished and in excellent condition.
- Watch is running on spec being serviced last year.