Seiko 1967 62MAS (Ref. 6217-8001) "Big Crown"
Released in 1965 the “62MAS” (auto[MA]tic [S]elfdater) is the first professional Seiko diver's watch. Originally released with a smaller crown (ref. 6217-8000) this was discontinued after two months and replaced with (ref. 6217-8001) which has a larger crown.
Model: 6217-8001 "Big Crown"
Strap: Black tropic rubber strap
Box & papers: No
CONDITION & SERVICING
- This Seiko watch comes as a watch only.
- Dial and hands are in excellent condition.
- Case edges are sharp, with the bezel and crown teeth offering lots of grip.
- Caseback is in excellent condition with engraving prominent.
- Watch is running correctly, previous service history is unknown.